- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an HEC-recognized institution
- Preferred field of study: Public Health, Medicine, Development Studies, Sociology, Anthropology, Statistics, Economics, Public Administration or relevant discipline
Requisite Essential Experience
- Relevant post graduate experience – at least two years for Associate, and a minimum of five years’ for Senior Associate
- Demonstrated experience in Research and Knowledge Management using both quantitative and qualitative techniques
- Well stablished track record of designing research materials (questionnaire, in depth interview guidelines, training materials)
- Experience in leading collaborative initiatives research and coordination for large scale projects
- Experience in lead drafting of high-quality materials for internal and external partners including proposals and work plans, concept notes, technical and financial reports
- Experience in working with government/UN agencies is preferred.
Requisite Skills / Capacities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about working collaboratively in a team and create an inclusive environment with people at all levels of an organization
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office productivity tools (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Proficiency in research management softwares and programs
- Previous experience of publications in indexed journals will be preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required as the role entails high level content development
What you will do
- When you join P2impact, you are joining a firm that is invested in your professional development. In Research, Policy and Advocacy, you will:
- Lead designing and implementing research projects;
- Conduct research and lead collation and high-quality transcriptions of data collected;
- Prepare high-quality research reports and evidence guided policy briefs;
- Work on data analytics and data visualization for presentations and reports;
- Draft content for social media dissemination of analytic findings;
- Actively engage with national and international academia, research networks for nurturing existing and establishing new partnerships;
- Extract relevant technical information for development of layperson summaries and messages for press releases, blog posts, social media dissemination as required
Please share your CV and cover letter and apply here.
If deemed suitable, you will be reached by the P2i team for respective interview and assessment stages.
Deadline: 29th Jan 2023
Please note that the applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and will be closed as soon as the available slots are filled.
You are therefore encouraged to apply at the earliest.