- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an HEC-recognized institution
- Preferred field of study: Business Administration, Statistics, Sociology, Economics, Public Health, Medicine, Development Studies, Public Administration or relevant discipline
Requisite Essential Experience
- At least five years of relevant post graduate experience in Research and Knowledge Management using quantitative research methods
- Established track record of undertaking advanced level statistical analysis, scores development and validation
- Experienced in leading research and data analytics teams
- Knowledge and experience with data cleaning and input methodologies
- Experience in working with government/UN agencies is preferred.
- Experience in analysing large survey data sets is preferred
Requisite Skills / Capacities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office productivity tools (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Proficiency in quantitative research management softwares and programs (SPSS/ STATA / R / PYTHON etc.)
- Previous experience of publications in indexed journals will be preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required as the role entails high level content development
What you will do
Once engaged for any quantitative analysis assignment at P2i, you will:
- Develop plan for complete data analysis and reporting for assigned project
- Undertake descriptive and statistic data analysis
- Develop indices and composite scores where required and as advised by lead research experts
- Provide narrative descriptions for data analysis undertaken
Please share your CV and cover letter and apply here.
If deemed suitable, you will be reached by the P2i team for respective interview and assessment stages.
Deadline: 29th Jan 2023
Please note that the applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and will be closed as soon as the available slots are filled.
You are therefore encouraged to apply at the earliest.