- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an HEC-recognized institution
- Preferred field of study: Business Administration, Statistics, Information Technology, Sociology, Economics, Public Health, Medicine, Development Studies, Public Administration or relevant discipline
Requisite Essential Experience
- At least five years of relevant post graduate experience in data visualisation
- Demonstrated experience in organizing and visualising data for analysis, insights and story telling
- Established track record of undertaking quantitative research
- Knowledge and experience with insightful documents design for reports, briefs, presentations
- Experience in working with government/UN agencies is preferred.
- Experience in analysing and visualizing large survey data sets is preferred
Requisite Skills / Capacities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient user of Data Visualization programs / softwares (MS Excel, Power Bi, Tableau, Flourish etc.)
- Track record of developing interesting graphics for various analysis
- Previous experience of publications in indexed journals will be preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required as the role entails high level content development
What you will do
Once engaged for any data visualisation assignment at P2i, you will:
- Develop concept and guidance for the assignment, including colors, typography, chart types and icons
- Develop insightful visuals for the analysed data
- Design formats for reports, presentations and briefs to highlight the data visuals and infographics designed
- Develop infographics for various channels and platforms, including social media, print media etc.
- Provide narrative descriptions for data visuals for lay person reading
Please share your CV and cover letter and apply here.
If deemed suitable, you will be reached by the P2i team for respective interview and assessment stages.
Deadline: 29th Jan 2023
Please note that the applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and will be closed as soon as the available slots are filled.
You are therefore encouraged to apply at the earliest.