- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an HEC-recognized institution
- Preferred field of study: Communication, Journalism, Marketing, Business Administration, Development Studies, Public administration or relevant discipline
Requisite Essential Experience
- Relevant post graduate experience – at least two years for Associate, and a minimum of five years’ for Senior Associate
- Demonstrated experience of managing social media platforms for development sector
- Well-established track record of developing comms and digital media campaigns for projects and targeted activities, including program and activity launches, pre- and post-event dissemination etc.
Experience in leading collaborative communication and digital marketing initiatives for large scale projects
- Experience in lead drafting of high-quality communication content for external dissemination including but not limited to annual reports, newsletters, weekly/ monthly bulletins using platforms like mailchimp etc.
- Experience in working with government/UN agencies is desirable
Requisite Skills / Capacities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about working collaboratively in a team and create an inclusive environment with people at all levels of an organization
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office productivity tools (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Proficiency in digital content creation tools e.g. Adobe Spark, Canva etc.
- Knowledge in website management tools
- Active presence on social media and trackable curation of content relevant to development sector
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required as the role entails high level content development
What you will do
- When you join P2impact, you are joining a firm that is invested in your professional development. In Comms, Media and Digital Engagement, you will:
- Organize P2i’s digital and social media related activities including Podcasts, Online Community Mobilization, Power Panel Campsites, Mentorship Hours,
- Support in social media campaigns and wide dissemination of key activities like Team Retreats, country-wide Youth Engagement, Advocacy Bootcamps, Microblogging and Photo-story Competition, Storytelling, Diaspora Launches, Research
- Extract relevant highlights, developing and updating content for P2i website, social media and newsletters, reports, press releases, blog posts, and other communications material as required;
- Lead drafting of content for press releases, blog posts, social media posts and related channels for dissemination of key activities and milestones
- Create elaborate social media campaigns: videos, audios, graphics, banners and related collateral as required
- Manage social media platforms and related online/digital presence, including content creation, dissemination, amplification and digital visibility
- Collect and analyse social media data to discover trends and adapt social media strategies and P2i’s Communications Plan accordingly
- Monitor and track P2i media engagement
Please share your CV and cover letter and apply here.
If deemed suitable, you will be reached by the P2i team for respective interview and assessment stages.
Deadline: 29th Jan 2023
Please note that the applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and will be closed as soon as the available slots are filled. You are therefore encouraged to apply at the earliest.