2023 Internship Calls at P2impact
Through our exciting and dynamic internship program P2i aims to identify individuals for whom a guided internship in the development sector may have a transformative impact on their personal and professional growth. P2i hopes to create and function as a social impact lever to engage with governments, development partners and communities. These internships are meant to be foot-in-the-door opportunities for those fresh graduates who are keen to start their careers in the development sector and gain invaluable first-hand experience with exposure to high level forums.
- Bachelor’s degree from an HEC-recognized institution in relevant discipline with none to less than 1 year of work experience
- Preferred field of study: public health, medicine/ dentistry, social sciences, anthropology, communications, journalism, marketing, business administration, digital media studies, computer sciences, or relevant discipline
Requisite Skills / Capacities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about working collaboratively in a team and create an inclusive environment with people at all levels of an organization
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office productivity tools (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Passion for writing and content creation for website and social media platforms
- Good analytical skills in gathering and consolidating data and undertaking literature review
- Knowledge in digital content creation tools: Familiarity with relevant Software tools
- Knowledge in website management tools will be an added advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required as the role entails high level content development
What you will do
- When you join P2impact, you are joining a firm that is invested in your professional development. As an intern, you will:
- Support in organizing P2i activities including Podcasts, Team Retreats, country-wide Youth Engagement, Advocacy Bootcamps, Microblogging and Photo-story Competition, Online Community Mobilization, Storytelling, Power Panel Campsites, Mentorship Hours, Diaspora Launches, Research
- Support in extracting relevant highlights, developing and updating content for P2i website, social media and newsletters, reports, press releases, blog posts, and other communications material as required;
- Support in creating elaborate social media campaigns: videos, audios, graphics, banners and related collateral as required
- Provide support to manage social media platforms and related online/digital presence, including content creation, dissemination, amplification and digital visibility
- Collect and analyse social media data to discover trends and adapt social media strategies and P2i’s Communications Plan accordingly
- Monitor and track P2i media engagement
Please share your CV and cover letter and apply here.
If deemed suitable, you will be reached by the P2i team for respective interview and assessment stages.
Deadline: 12th March 2023
Please note that the applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and will be closed as soon as the available slots are filled.
You are therefore encouraged to apply at the earliest.